Monday, November 23, 2009

Personal Finance Tools and Informative Sites

Here is a simple list of Tools, Blogs, and Websites that I use and or have found that could be of great value to everyone.

Free personal finance tools that I use:

Mint.com - Manage Your Money
DueMinder.com - Tools to Eliminate All Debt

Other free personal finance tools I have found:

Buxfer.com - Easy Online Money Management
JustThrive.com - Watch Your Money Grow
Yodlee.com - Monetizing Online Banking
Quicken Online - Free Money Management
Money Strands - Money Management

An affordable tool:

PearBudget.com - Really Simple Budgeting, $3 a month

Personal finance blogs and websites I visit regularly for ideas, advice, thoughts, and even news and current happenings in the world surrounding personal finance:

Free Money Finance Blog
The Motley Fool
Morning Star
Get Rich Slowly Blog
The Simple Dollar Blog
Dividend Growth Investor Blog
Savings Toolbox

For personal finance books I am reading or have read see my Personal Finance Library to the bottom right.

No comments:

Post a Comment