Monday, June 21, 2010

Betting on the Bad Guys

Here is an article I read that was posted earlier this month I figure I would share. To me it makes a good bit of sense and provides a bit of humor as you read. It is really nothing more than food for thought, but it makes a great point of considering the companies you hate the most as good investments.

Always Bet on the Bad Guys.

The creator of Dilbert easily has me convinced and checking on how much I could have made had I invested in a few of the companies I hate back when I began to hate them. The hatred doesn't have to be blind hate, it could be jealousy of the addiction to their products or success with limited ethics or morals. Either way investing in companies you like is apparently riskier statistically according to this article than investing in companies you have no strong emotional tie. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment