Monday, June 14, 2010

Increasing my Financial Knowledge with Personal Fincance Books

Here is a simple list of books I have read in order to guide my thought process on investing, retirement, and personal finances:

Grow Your Money!: 101 Easy Tips to Plan, Save, and Invest

The Ultimate Dividend Playbook: Income, Insight and Independence for Today's Investor

Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not!

The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich

The Bogleheads' Guide to Investing

The Five Rules for Successful Stock Investing: Morningstar's Guide to Building Wealth and Winning in the Market

The Complete Personal Finance Handbook: A Step-by-Step Instructions to Take Control of Your Financial Future

Your Money Ratios: 8 Simple Tools for Financial Security


The list will continue to grow as I seek personal education and knowledge to help me take charge of my financial future.

No comments:

Post a Comment