Friday, October 23, 2009

Free Financial Tools and Advice

I've found that the best way to improve personal finance is through proper use of tools, advice, and improved knowledge. What better way to improve wealth than free tools and advice that actually help me control my money and spending.

You may have seen their commercials on television, I have found Feed The Pig is a great free starting point for savings and money advice. I signed up for their weekly savings tips and am glad I have done so. Not all of the information is always relevant to me but every week or so I get knowledge encouraging thoughts on advice for my taxes, savings, debt, and more. I love free financial advice to my email in-box on a regular basis, I am glad I found and use this site and service.

A few of the powerful but free tools that I am currently using for debt management and money management are: Mint.com and Dueminder.com. In my search to find more tools that I can use to improve my finances I have come across a few more free sites that may prove to be fantastic financial management and planning tools Wesabe.com, Geezeo.com, and Simplifi.net. Although currently I haven't done anything but visit the websites and view the demo, I may give each one a try and see any one fares the best for me. The choice to use any one of the above mentioned money and personal financial management sites above is the first step in allowing you to take back control your own money.

Remember that in order to control your spending I have to understand what it is I am spending my money on. I use my free online money management tools to allow me the ability to see trends and transactions that help me identify where my money is disappearing. With this knowledge I correct spending habits and enjoy the benefits of having more money left over at the end of every month. It is this extra money that I find, that I use to boost my investment in my future wealth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    The internet is a great place to start with all the various online articles and websites that give free financial advice. Begin your search with the precise keywords of the issues you may need help with from debt consolidation to financial aid, financial grants, federal help with finances and so forth.

    ReplyDelete